New Day Worship Center
NDWC MISSION STATEMENT
NDWC MISSION STATEMENT
NDWC- New Day Worship Center is a congregation of believers that offers a variety of ministries for all ages. We believe that ministering to Men- Women and Children will produce strong families. We believe in strong marriages that will last a lifetime.
Men’s Ministry – NDWC is dedicated to the fellowship of Men. Equipping Men to be become Disciples of Christ enabling them to be Godly Men-Husbands & Fathers.
Women’s Ministry S.I.S (Sister’s In Season) is dedicated to the fellowship of women. Older teaching the younger to serve The Lord their husband and families. Becoming women that will be strong and faithful to God.
Youth Ministry- F.L.I.G.H.T. (Finding Life In God’s Honest Truth) is dedicated to the fellowship of youth. Becoming a generation of young people that will change the world and impact their generation.
NDWC -Mission Statement
Mission of New Day Worship Center – PCG is to be an outreach tool as “A CHURCH WITH NO BOUNDARIES”. To grow in faith and share our faith in God with the world around us. In order to achieve this mission we will:
1. Strive to be an "open-door" church, actively reaching out and welcoming all persons.
2. Give our very best efforts towards our weekly corporate worship services.
3. Provide opportunities for service, outreach, and improvement in our community as well as in the global community of which we are a part.
4. Model the body of Christ in the gifts of all persons and in our relationships with one another as a covenant community, as well as in our daily living.
5. Proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who have never heard and stirring churches to greater evangelistic and missions outreach.
Our purpose as a church is to encourage our members to:
1. KEEP MOVING Toward a fuller and deeper relationship with God through Jesus Christ
2. KEEP MAKING Disciples so that the body of believers can be equipped to live as God commanded
3. KEEP MINISTERING By using the gift(s) that God has given you to serve HIM and the needs of others.
“A CHURCH WITH NO BOUNDARIES”
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28: 19-20